9/09/2552

31.Daddy Likes Beer

The little girl was thirsty. She wanted something to drink. She opened the refrigerator. She looked inside. She saw milk. She saw soda. She saw orange juice. She saw beer. She wondered what beer tasted like. Her daddy drank beer every day. Beer must be good. If Daddy likes it, it must taste good. She grabbed a can of beer. She opened the beer. She smelled it. She couldn’t smell anything. She swallowed some. “Yuck!” she said. The beer was horrible. How could Daddy drink that stuff? She put the can back into the refrigerator. Daddy could finish it when he got home. She grabbed the milk. She poured some into a glass. She added chocolate syrup to the milk. She stirred the milk. Now she had chocolate milk. She loved chocolate milk. Poor Daddy, she thought. He likes beer more than chocolate milk.



Memory Tip

วิธีฝึกที่ผมใช้เป็นประจำนั่นก็คือ การฝึกตามความรู้สึกกับอาการที่เราต้องสัมผัสทุกวัน เป็นวิธีหลักๆ ที่ผมนำมาใช้เป็นชีวิตประจำวันเลยทีเดียวครับ มาลองเริ่มกันเลยดีกว่าอันดับแรกคือ

ต้องจำกริยา 8 หลักนี้ให้ได้ก่อนคือ

ยืน, เดิน, นั่ง, นอน, กิน, ดื่ม, ทำ, พูด, คิด,
Stand, Walk, Sleep, Eat, Drink, Make, Speak, Think

จากนั้นก็นำกริยหลัก 8 อย่างมาจินตนาการใส่ในประโยคข้างล่างนี้ ตามอาการที่เราใช้อยู่ในชีวิตประจำวัน

1.I eat every day ผมกินทุกวัน (1)
2.I am eaing now ผมกำลังกินอยู่ตอนนี้ (1 + ing)
3.I have eaten just now ผมได้กินเสร็จแล้วเดี่ยวนี้เอง (3)
4.I have been eating all the time. ผมได้กำลังกินอยู่มาสักพักแล้ว (1 + ing)

จากนั้น มาลองเปลี่ยนเป็นกริยาตัวอื่นๆ ก็จะสามารถเพิ่มประโยคที่จะพูด จะเขียนได้อย่างมั่นใจ เช่นใส่กริยา
ยืน
1.I stand every day
2.I am standing now
3.I have stood just now
4.I have been standing all the time.

เดิน
1.I walk every day
2.I am walking now
3.I have walked just now
4.I have been walking all the time.

นั่ง
1.I sit every day
2.I am sitting now
3.I have sat just now
4.I have been sitting all the time.

ทำต่อไปเรื่อยๆ
1.................................................
2.................................................
3................................................
4................................................

คุณจะแปลกใจว่า เราก็สามารถพูด+เขียนได้ ตามอาการและความรู้สึกของเราครับ ยิ่งถ้าเติมสิ่งที่เราทำมารองรับลงไปด้วยเช่น ทำอะไร กินอะไร ดื่มอะไร ทำงาน กินข้าว หรือดื่มน้ำอัดลม ฯลฯ และใส่จินตนาการไปด้วยว่า ดื่มอย่างไร ที่ไหน เมื่อไหร่ จะเป็นการเรียนรู้ด้วยตนเองแบบเสือติดปีกเลยทีเดียว.. ที่สำคัญอย่างลืมฟัง Audio Book และฟังจนเสียงที่ฟังเหมือนก้องกังวานแว่วๆอยู่ในใจของท่านตลอดเวลา แล้วค่อยเปลี่ยนไปฟังเรื่องใหม่ รับรองว่า ท่านจะมีสไตล์ในการพูด และมั่นใจในสำเนียงที่เราได้พูดออกไปครับ..

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: